Decision Permission... Permission

 


When you land on a title like "Decision Permission", one could assume that you've come to the end of your journey and now you've got it all figured out. That couldn't be further from the truth.

This book wouldn't exist without many moments of INdecision and a whole lot of refusing to accept the truths I knew deep down. Realizing this silver lining has helped me continue to face challenging moments in my life, reminding myself that struggle is the only way to discover what truly matters.

I am blown away by the vulnerability of others as you share decisions you have given yourself permission to make. I'm especially intrigued by the decisions that seemed so overwhelming to make but turned out to be the greatest decisions that determined the course of your lives.

Isn't that such a paradox? The path we are most scared to take often takes us on a journey that frees us of our fears...

My mission, as I give myself Decision Permission, to let down my armor, to be vulnerable, to explore and express my thoughts through this book, is to keep this storytelling going. To encourage each of us to keep bringing to light the truth that pain can be positive and struggle can lead to success.

One step, one "state" at a time, we can slowly understand, then notice, and finally, live out this awareness. 

So where are you holding on too tightly in life? Where are you grasping for things and people to control to avoid the pain as long as possible?

If I've learned anything, it's that your fears are far more painful than just giving yourself permission to fall...


Here's to the journey that doesn't happen over night,


KJ

Comments

Popular Posts